3990 Fifth Avenue
- Houses 600 women
- Ten floors
- Single, double, triple, and quad accommodations
- All rooms are equipped with ceiling fans
- Kitchenette on each floor
- Communal bathroom/shower facilities in each wing
- Lounge and study area in penthouse
- Laundry facilities
- Network connection for each student
- Fire safety—alarm and sprinkler system throughout; regularly scheduled fire drills
* Room rates are subject to change.
Holland Hall is part of the Schenley Quadrangle.The hall is divided into two wings—North and South—and houses 600 mostly first-year women in single, double, triple, and quad accommodations. There is a kitchenette on each floor as well as communal bathrooms and showers. The penthouse features a lounge, study area, and laundry facilities. The University Book Center is on the ground floor of Holland Hall, accessible from either the Schenley Quadrangle or from Fifth Avenue.
A resident director, a program coordinator, and 17 resident assistants are on staff.
Basic cable television is provided
in each room/suite in every residence hall and each bedroom and/or
living room in every apartment-style accommodation.
Each residence hall room and apartment-style living bedroom is equipped with an Ethernet connection that links you directly to the University network and the Internet.
Please note that these dimensions are only approximate. Some room sizes may vary.
Single: 15.5' x 9'
Double: 15' x 13'
Triple: 13' x 20'
Quad: 18' x 21.5