McCormick Hall

 

 

3990 Fifth Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA
15213-3528

Details

  • Houses 132 men and women
  • Ten floors
  • Suites with private and semi-private baths
    *Bathroom dimensions: 7'5" x 7'5"
  • Lounge, recreation room, and study room
  • Laundry facilities
  • Network connection for each student, including Wireless Internet in all On-Campus accommodations
  • Refrigerator and microwave
  • Fire safety—alarm and sprinkler system throughout; regularly scheduled fire drills
  • 24/7 Security Coverage
  • Access to Housekeeping and Maintenance staff 24/7, 365 days a year
  • Access to daily delivery of the Post-gazette, USA today and The Pitt News in select Residence Hall common areas accessible to all students

*Dimensions for standard rooms only—others may vary by room type

 

Litchfield Tower C

McCormick Hall is located in the Schenley Quadrangle. McCormick Hall houses 132 mostly upperclass men and women in three-, six-, and seven-person suites. Each suite features a kitchenette with a microwave and refrigerator and one or more private bathrooms. Laundry facilities are available in the penthouse. Adjoining McCormick Hall is the William Pitt Union.

The Schenley Quadrangle Fitness Center is located in Brackenridge Hall and available to all Schenley Quadrangle residents

A resident director and a program coordinator and nine resident assistants are on staff for the Schenley Quadrangle.

Basic cable television is provided in each room/suite in every residence hall and each bedroom and/or living room in every apartment-style accommodation.

Each residence hall room and apartment-style living bedroom is equipped with an Ethernet connection that links you directly to the University network and the Internet.

 

 

Room Rates** per Semester
Suite - $3,500
** Room rates are subject to change.

 

Floors 2, 4 ,6, 8,10

Floors 3, 7 ,9

Floor 5

 

Live Chat Software

More Locations

The University of Pittsburgh Housing Services offers many more residence hall and apartment choices.

 

Did You Know?

Samuel Black McCormick served as the ninth chancellor of the University from 1904 to 1920. During his tenure the University bought 43 acres in Oakland and moved to the site of the current campus.