3825 University Dr. C
- Houses 420 men and women
- Nine floors
- Air-conditioned four-person suites and doubles
- Private baths
*Bathroom dimensions: 6'2" x 10' or 10' x 6'6"
- Lounge and study room on each floor
- Laundry facilities on each floor
- Fitness center
- Leadership Living Learning Community
- Pre-law Living Learning Community
- Health Science Living Learning Community
Study Abroad Living Learning Community
- Network connection for each student
- Refrigerator and microwave
- Fire safety—alarm and sprinkler system throughout; regularly scheduled fire drills
*Dimensions for standard room only—others may vary by room type
** Room rates are subject to change.
Pennsylvania Hall, located on the upper campus adjacent to the Petersen Events Center, offers striking views of Oakland. Pennsylvania Hall houses 420 men and women, primarily upperclass students, in air-conditioned four-person suites and doubles with private baths.
An open lounge and laundry facilities are on every floor, and the commons area contains The Pennsylvania Perk coffee cart, a fitness center, a meeting room, and a student mail center.
Pennsylvania Hall houses four Living Learning Communities: Pre-law, Leadership, Health Science and Study Abroad Living Learning Community. A resident director, a program coordinator, and seven resident assistants are on staff.
Basic cable television is provided
in each room/suite in every residence hall and each bedroom and/or
living room in every apartment-style accommodation.
Each residence hall room and apartment-style living bedroom is equipped with an Ethernet connection that links you directly to the University network and the Internet.