3725 Sutherland Dr.
- Houses 737 men and women
- Ten floors
- Air-conditioned rooms with private or semi-private bathrooms
*Bathroom dimensions; 12'6" x 6'4" or 12' x 12'
- Living Learning Communities for College of Business Administration and University Honors College
- TV lounge or study room on each floor
- Fitness center, laundry facilities, and meeting room in each wing
- Commons area includes food court dining facility, coffee cart, computer center, and student mail center
- Network connection for each student
- Fire safety—alarm and sprinkler system throughout; regularly scheduled fire drills
*Dimensions for standard room only—others may vary by room type
** Room rates are subject to change.
Sutherland Hall is located adjacent to the Petersen Events Center on the upper campus, next to the major athletic facilities, and provides a view of the entire University. Sutherland Hall houses 737 men and women, primarily first-year students. The air-conditioned rooms are mostly doubles with semi-private baths, and larger suites. There is a TV lounge or study room on each floor.
The East and West wings of Sutherland Hall share a commons area comprising The Perch at Sutherland made-to-order dining facility, Hill O' Beans coffee cart, Quick Zone convenience store, a computer center, and a student mail center. There is a fitness center, laundry facility, and meeting rooms on the ground floor of each wing.
The College of Business Administration and University Honors College Living Learning Communities are located in Sutherland Hall. A resident director, an assistant hall director, a program coordinator, and 15 resident assistants are on staff.
Basic cable television is provided
in each room/suite in every residence hall and each bedroom and/or
living room in every apartment-style accommodation.
Each residence hall room and apartment-style living bedroom is equipped with an Ethernet connection that links you directly to the University network and the Internet.
Most rooms are approximately 17’ x 12’.
Doubles feature private baths, doubles and triples are connected by shared baths, five- and six-person suites with bath, and eight-person suites feature two bathrooms.