The University Housing, Dining Services, and Panther Central proudly donate Pepsi Products and food items to the University of Pittsburgh community. We attempt to support student programs and University events that are open to the student body.
The following terms and conditions apply to the Donated Food Services program:
- Pepsi products and food items are donated on a limited basis at the discretion of University Housing, Dining Services, and Panther Central.
- Requesting a donation does not mean you will automatically be granted the request or the exact food/beverage items you specify.
- Requests must be submitted at least two weeks prior to the scheduled event.
- Requests will be reviewed and you will receive notifications on the status of your request via your official Pitt email address
- Donated items are not to be sold.
- Alcoholic beverages are not permitted to be served at an event where a donation has been made.
- Donations are for pick-up only. You are responsible for arranging pick-up of the donation.
Once your request has been approved, Campus Catering will contact you to coordinate the logistics (date, time, and location) for pick-up only. Keep in mind that your organization is completely responsible for cleaning up after the event.
Unfortunately, we are unable to provide donations in the following instances:
- Departmental picnics or fundraisers.
- Events that are open to the general public.
- If your organization has an approved Catering Exemption.
If you have any additional questions regarding our Food Donation Program, please contact Rose Basso at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As confirmation that you have read and understand the above information and want to continue with your request, please use your University login to sign in here.