- Current (taken within the last six months) color photo
- JPG format
- Neutral color and smooth background
- Proper lighting (no filter)
- Centered and front view of full face
- Cropped from just above the top of the head to the collarbone
- Eyes open and visible
- Wear prescription glasses if you normally do so
- Maximum file size of 5 MB (5120 KB)
- Minimum dimensions of 260 x 300 pixels
- Wearing hats, sunglasses, or other items that obscure the face
- Glare on glasses, closed eyes
- Shadows on the face
- Other visible people, objects, or text
- Inappropriate expressions
- Group photos
- Blurry photos
- Black and white photos
- Photos with your hand resting on your face
- Crop off the top of your head or side angle your face
1. Panther Central reserves the right to deny photo requests that do not meet our ID Center criteria. Ensure that you have read the information regarding proper photo submission detailed above.
2. All communication regarding the status of your Panther Card will be sent to your Pitt email account. Please ensure you have received an email confirmation before coming to Panther Central to retrieve your ID.
3. If it is discovered that the photo you submitted is not you, Campus Police will be contacted. Appropriate legal action will ensue.
As confirmation that you have read and understand the above information, please use your University login to sign in here. Once signed in, you can continue with your request.