Review the following requirements for the Catering Exemption Form before submitting a request. The requirements are listed below:
- Exemption requests must be placed at least three weeks prior to the event.
- To complete the online request, you are required to upload a copy of the following three documents:
- A quote including an estimated cost of all products and services from the preferred Caterer/Vendor.
- An up-to-date certification with the Allegheny Health Department.
- A Certificate of Insurance for $1,000,000 each occurrence, property and product liability, naming the University of Pittsburgh as the insured (Description of Operations section on the certificate should read: "University of Pittsburgh is an additional insured for commercial general liability and automobile liability for catering services provided," Notice for cancellation should be 30 Days).
- Depending on the location and event specifics, some organizations who receive an approved Catering Exemption must hire University Custodial Services for clean-up during and after the event.
As confirmation that you have read and understand the above information and want to continue with your request, please use your University login to sign in here.