Panther Central

Housing and Dining Withdrawal Instructions

To withdraw from on-campus housing, follow the steps below: 

1. Log on to using your University username and password. If you need a username and/or password, call the Technology Help Desk at 412-624-HELP to obtain login information.  
2. Once you gain access to the website, search for "housing and dining". 
3. Select Housing and Dining Information, and choose Proceed to Form. 

If you haven't completed your application or you need a refund, please contact Panther Central