Wondering what to do if you lost your Panther Card? We are here to help!
- I lost my card. If you lose your Panther Card, immediately report it to Panther Central. Once reported, your card will be deactivated, and a Customer Care Specialist will help you get a new card. There’s no need to submit a new photo. We will use the photo we have on file.
- What's the cost to replace my card? Effective September 15th, the cost to replace each Panther Card is $30. Malfunctioning cards will be replaced at no cost, but if you damage or misuse your card, you will need to pay the $30 replacement fee.
- Want a new photo? Pre-submit your photo online. Once we review and process your photo, you will receive an email confirmation that your new Panther Card is ready for pickup. Replacement IDs cost $30 and expired cards will be replaced at no cost when turned in. Keep in mind that you are not required to submit a new photo if you have lost your card (we will use the photo we have on file.)
What can I do with my Panther Card?
- Load Panther Funds. Add funds to your card online, in person at the Litchfield Towers Lobby, or using the additional methods listed on our website. You can then use your Panther Funds to make purchases from on-campus vending machines, the University stores, or any of our community merchants.
- Access On-campus Services. Swipe your ID to access campus fitness centers or visit the Student Health Service.
- Ride the Bus. Get around Oakland on University buses and shuttles or the Pittsburgh Regional Transit buses when you show or tap your Panther Card.
- Enjoy the PITT ARTS program. Undergrads have free admission into popular museums around town, including the Carnegie Museums, the Carnegie Science Center, the Mattress Factory, Phipps Conservatory, Senator John Heinz History Center, Soldiers & Sailors Memorial Hall & Museum, and the Warhol.
Be sure to check out our Panther Card FAQ for more information about your student ID.