Join us at Market Central or The Perch at Sutherland for our January events!
We're serving up fresh options across campus! Check out our new offerings this month.
Join us for a quick bite or a meal this semester!
Over the summer, Tapingo joined forces with GrubHub. While your Tapingo app still works for the time being, make sure you download the GrubHub Campus Dining app to continue enjoying all the perks of on-campus mobile ordering.
Morning Grounds at Scaife Hall, the Graduate School of Public Health’s coffee cart, and Quick Zone at Sutherland Hall ordering systems are already up and running. However, due to system upgrades, some of our GrubHub ordering locations are temporarily closed. Check the app to stay up to date as we transition to the new system!
We all know plenty of fast-food chains, but now Pitt is bringing you a fast food change! If you want to adjust your plan, you can now save time and complete the Meal Plan Add or Change form online.
Follow these steps to change your meal plan by Friday, January 17:
- Log into https://my.pitt.edu. Remember, do not use “www” in front of my.pitt.edu
- Click My Resources and select Panther Central from the dropdown.
- Click Housing Applications and Information on the right-hand side of the page, then click 2019-2020 Housing Applications and Information in askCathy. You will be directed to PittPay.
- Click the Make Deposit tab, then click the Continue button.
- Scroll down to Meal Plans, then select Proceed to the Form.
Remember, all meal plan changes are due by Friday, January 17. Please contact us with any questions!