We all know plenty of fast-food chains, but now Pitt is bringing you a fast food change! If you want to adjust your plan, you can now save time and complete the Meal Plan Add or Change form online.
Follow these steps to change your meal plan by Friday, September 6:
- Log into https://my.pitt.edu. Remember, do not use “www” in front of my.pitt.edu
- Click My Resources and select Panther Central from the dropdown.
- Click 2019-2020 Housing Applications and Information on the right-hand side of the page, then click 2019-2020 Housing Applications and Information in askCathy. You will be directed to PittPay.
- Click the Make Deposit tab, then click the Continue button.
- Scroll down to Meal Plans, then select Proceed to the Form.
Remember, all meal plan changes are due by Friday, September 6. Please contact us with any questions!
Choose to Reuse reusable containers are now available and your first one is free!
Use your Pitt ID to claim your first container at participating Pitt Dining locations:
- Auditions and Nicola's Garden at Schenley Cafe
- Einstein Bros. Bagels at Posvar Hall
- Einstein Bros. Bagels at Benedum Hall
Ask for a reusable container when you order, exchange your used container at any Choose to Reuse machine for a token, then exchange that token for another clean container the next time you order a meal!
Pitt Dining will begin regular fall hours on Monday, August 26. See our hours of operation below!
You can't move in without some food for fuel - the food for thought comes later! Check out our Arrival Survival Dining Hours for August 19 - 25:
Classes already provide food for thought, so we’re giving you fresh options for sustenance this fall! Check out these new offerings from Pitt Dining:
Market Central got a back-to-school makeover. We hope you love the updated look and feel, along with our new stations: Simple Servings, which features allergen-free food and Mindful, which focuses on delicious and healthy offerings.
Looking to liven up your taste buds? Tres Habaneros is coming to the Cathedral Café and offers 100% customizable burritos, tacos, quesadillas, and more!
The Pete Food Court is excited to add the Roc & Roll’d Sushi Bar and welcome Chick-fil-A, which is relocating from the Cathedral Café and will reopen in January 2020 with a full-service menu.
Variety is the spice of life, and we’re adding an extra pinch of it to the Schenley Café. Auditions, a new pop-up restaurant, will feature a rotating menu that focuses on flavorful food from around the globe.
Follow @PittDining on social media for sneak peeks and exciting updates!