See latest updates on University Housing's response to the COVID-19 outbreak.
Bouquet Gardens300 S Bouquet St, Pittsburgh, PA 15213 | View Map
Housing Type: On Campus Housing, Apartment Style Housing
- All Bouquet Gardens residents have access to the Bouquet Gardens student mailroom, fitness center and bike storage in Bouquet J
- Parking is not available at Bouquet Gardens
- Fire safety—alarm and sprinkler system throughout; regularly scheduled fire drills
- Basic cable television in each room/suite in residence halls and each bedroom and/or living room in apartment-style accommodations
- Wi-Fi is available in all apartments
- Access to Housekeeping and Maintenance staff 24/7, 365 days a year
- Daily delivery of Post-Gazette, USA Today, and The Pitt News in select residence hall common areas accessible to all students
Located a few blocks from the heart of campus, Bouquet Gardens accommodates 651 students in 172 units in nine air-conditioned buildings. Apartments in buildings A - H include four single bedrooms. All four person apartments in Bouquet Gardens include two bathrooms. Bouquet Gardens apartments are furnished with a living room, dining area, and kitchen with refrigerator, dishwasher, stove and microwave.
Bouquet J offers 12 four-bedroom apartments, 35 three-bedroom apartments, and one two-bedroom apartment. In addition to amenities offered in other Bouquet buildings, Bouquet J includes a flat screen television in every living room.
|Building A: 300 South Bouquet Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15213||Building B: 260 South Bouquet Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15213|
|Building C: 265 Oakland Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15213||Building D: 307 Oakland Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15213|
|Building E: 250 South Bouquet Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15213||Building F: 240 South Bouquet Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15213|
|Building G: 235 Oakland Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15213||Building H: 249 Oakland Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15213|
|Building J: 315 Oakland Avenue, Pittsburgh PA, 15213|
Room Rates* per Semester
* Room rates are subject to change.
**A meal plan is not required for students residing in Bouquet Gardens.
Bedroom dimensions: 9'9" x 10'3"
Bathroom dimensions: 7'5" x 7'5" (two in each four person apartment and one in two/three person apartments)