See latest updates on University Housing's response to the COVID-19 outbreak.
Bruce Hall3945 Forbes Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15213 | View Map
Room Type: Suite
Housing Type: On Campus Housing, First Year Housing
- Houses 192 students
- Pitt Business Living Learning Community
- Twelve floors
- Four- and six-person suites
- Kitchenette with refrigerator and microwave in each suite
- Private bathrooms
*Bathroom dimensions: 11'8.5" x 5'6"
- Laundry facilities on each floor
- Wi-Fi is available in all residence halls
- Fire safety—alarm and sprinkler system throughout; regularly scheduled fire drills
- 24/7 Security Coverage
- Access to Housekeeping and Maintenance staff 24/7, 365 days a year
- Access to daily delivery of the Post-Gazette, USA Today, and The Pitt News in select residence hall common areas accessible to all students
- Basic cable television is provided in each room/suite in every residence hall and each bedroom and/or living room in every apartment-style accommodation
*Dimensions for standard room only—others may vary by room type
Bruce Hall is part of the Schenley Quadrangle. It houses 192 first-year students in four- and six-person suites. Each suite features a kitchenette with refrigerator and one or more private bathrooms. Laundry facilities are on all floors. The Schenley Quadrangle Fitness Center is located in Brackenridge Hall and available to all Schenley Quadrangle residents. The Pitt Business Living Learning Community is located in Bruce Hall along with one sorority suite. A resident director and nine resident assistants are on staff for the Schenley Quadrangle. The UPS Store and Forbes Street Market are on the lowest level of Bruce Hall, accessible from Forbes Avenue.
Room Rates* per Semester
* Room rates are subject to change.
**A meal plan is required for students residing in Bruce Hall.