See latest updates on University Housing's response to the COVID-19 outbreak.
Centre Plaza Apartments5032 Centre Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15213 | View Map
Housing Type: On Campus Housing, Apartment Style Housing
- 24/7 Security Coverage
- Access to Housekeeping and Maintenance staff 24/7, 365 days a year
- Daily delivery of Post-Gazette, USA Today and The Pitt News in select residence hall common areas accessible to all students
- Basic cable television in each living room and Wi-Fi in each apartment
- Fire safety—sprinkler system throughout; regularly scheduled fire drills
- Limited student parking is available
The 67 units in the Centre Plaza Apartments house 197 students. The air-conditioned, furnished apartments accommodate from one to three students. The kitchens include microwaves, garbage disposals, and dinettes, as well as refrigerators, stoves, and dishwashers.
|Accommodation||Rate Per Term||Meal Plan Required|
|Single (Private Bath)||$4,095||No|
Rates are subject to change.