See latest updates on University Housing's response to the COVID-19 outbreak.
Forbes Hall3525 Forbes Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15213 | View Map
Room Type: Double
Housing Type: On Campus Housing, First Year Housing
- Houses 232 students
- Six floors
- Air-conditioned doubles with adjoining semi-private restrooms
- Communal shower facilities in each wing
- Study room in each wing
- Large recreation area
- Rooftop patio
- Student mail center
- Swanson School of Engineering Living Learning Community
- *Bathroom dimensions 4'7" x 4'7"
- Fire safety—alarm and sprinkler system throughout; regularly scheduled fire drills
- Access to Housekeeping and Maintenance staff 24/7, 365 days a year
- 24/7 Security Coverage
- Access to daily delivery of the Post-Gazette, USA Today, and The Pitt News in select residence hall common areas accessible to all students
- Basic cable television is provided in each room/suite in every residence hall and each bedroom and/or living room in every apartment-style accommodation
- Wi-Fi is available in all residence halls
*Dimensions for standard room only—others may vary by room type.
Forbes Hall is located on Forbes Avenue about four blocks from the Litchfield Towers complex. It houses 232 primarily first-year students in air-conditioned doubles. Some of the doubles have adjoining semi-private powder rooms. There are communal showers, a kitchenette, and a laundry area on each floor. There is a student mail center in the lobby of Forbes Hall.
Each wing of Forbes Hall has a study room. A large recreation hall is on the second floor, and a rooftop patio overlooks Forbes Avenue. Forbes Hall houses the Swanson School of Engineering Living Learning Community. A resident director and four resident assistants are on staff.
|Accommodation||Rate Per Term||Meal Plan Required|
Rates are subject to change.