See latest updates on University Housing's response to the COVID-19 outbreak.
Holland Hall3939 Forbes Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15213 | View Map
Room Type: Single, Double, Triple, Quad
Housing Type: On Campus Housing, First Year Housing
- Houses 600 students
- Ten floors
- Single, double, triple, and quad accommodations
- All rooms are equipped with ceiling fans
- Kitchenette on each floor
- Communal bathroom/shower facilities in each wing
- Lounge and study area in penthouse
- Laundry facilities
- Wi-Fi is available in all residence halls
- Fire safety—alarm and sprinkler system throughout; regularly scheduled fire drills
- 24/7 Security Coverage
- Access to Housekeeping and Maintenance staff 24/7, 365 days a year
- Daily delivery of Post-Gazette, USA Today, and The Pitt News in select residence hall common areas accessible to all students
- A resident director and 17 resident assistants are on staff
- Basic cable television in each room/suite in residence halls and each bedroom and/or living room in apartment-style accommodations
Holland Hall is part of the Schenley Quadrangle. The hall is divided into two wings—North and South—and houses 600 mostly first-year students in single, double, triple, and quad accommodations. There is a kitchenette on each floor as well as communal bathrooms and showers. The penthouse features a lounge, study area, and laundry facilities. The University Store on Fifth is located on Holland Hall's ground floor, accessible from Schenley Quadrangle and Fifth Avenue. The Schenley Quadrangle Fitness Center is located in Brackenridge Hall and is available to all Schenley Quadrangle residents.
Please note that these dimensions are only approximate. Some room sizes may vary.
Single: 15.5' x 9'
Double: 15' x 13'
Triple: 13' x 20'
Quad: 18' x 21.5
Room Rates* per Semester
Double (Quad): $3,250
* Room rates are subject to change.
**A meal plan is required for students residing in Holland Hall.