See latest updates on University Housing's response to the COVID-19 outbreak.
Litchfield Tower A3990 Fifth Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15213 | View Map
Room Type: Double
Housing Type: On Campus Housing, First Year Housing
- Houses 664 students
- Ninteen floors
- All rooms are air-conditioned doubles
- Communal bathroom/shower facilities on every floor
- TV/study lounge on every third floor
- Wi-Fi is available in all residence halls
- 24/7 Security Coverage
- A resident director, an assistant hall director, and 17 resident assistants are on staff
- Fire safety—alarm and sprinkler system throughout; regularly scheduled fire drills
- Access to Housekeeping and Maintenance staff 24/7, 365 days a year
- Daily delivery of Post-Gazette, USA Today, and The Pitt News in select residence hall common areas accessible to all students
- Basic cable television in each room/suite in residence halls and each bedroom and/or living room in apartment-style accommodations
The Litchfield Towers comprise the largest residential complex on the Pitt campus. The three towers accommodate 1,868 students in air-conditioned singles and doubles. The lobby of the three towers houses a variety of offices and facilities. These include Panther Central, the student mailroom, fitness center, laundry facilities, vending machines, and Common Grounds coffee cart. Market Central made-to-order dining is located on the lower level, as well as Market To-Go (take-out), and Quick Zone. A skywalk from the lobby spans Forbes Avenue, providing convenient access to the academic buildings south of Forbes.
Tower A houses 664 residents, most of them first-year students. All rooms are air-conditioned doubles. There are communal bathrooms and showers on each floor. A TV/study lounge is on every third floor.
|Accommodation||Rate Per Term||Meal Plan Required|
Rates are subject to change.