Nordenberg Hall111 University Pl, Pittsburgh, PA 15213 | View Map
Room Type: Double, Triple
Housing Type: On Campus Housing, First Year Housing
- Houses 559 students
- 8 Floors of Living Accommodations
- TVs, Room Refrigerators and Microwaves in all Rooms
- Fully Air Conditioned in all Rooms
- Communal Showers on each Wing
- Lounges on each Wing
- Large Fitness Center
- Laundry Rooms on every Floor
- Print Station
- 2- Music Booths on 3rd Floor
- 3rd Floor Patio Area
- Student Mailroom
- Indoor Bike Lockers
- Wireless Network
- The Wellness Center on the 2nd floor
- University Pharmacy
- 24/7 Security Coverage
- Access to Housekeeping and Maintenance staff 24/7, 365 days a year
- Access to daily delivery of the Post-Gazette, USA Today, and The Pitt News in select residence hall common areas accessible to all students
- Basic cable television is provided in each room/suite in every residence hall and each bedroom and/or living room in every apartment-style accommodation
- Wi-Fi is available in all residence halls
Mark A. Nordenberg Hall is our newest residence hall, housing 559 first-year students in air-conditioned doubles. Each floor offers two large lounge areas, two smaller study lounges, communal bathrooms, and a laundry room. Special building features include a fitness center, two music practice rooms, a print station, and wireless internet throughout the building. The building is also certified LEED Silver for its sustainable design and amenities.
The Wellness Center, consisting of Student Health and Counseling, is located on the second floor of the building. Retail space and the University pharmacy are located on the first floor, which is accessible from Fifth Avenue. A resident director and 16 resident assistants are on staff in Mark A. Nordenberg Hall.
View the Housing Services Rate Schedule for the 2022-2023 school year.
View the Housing Services Rate Schedule for the 2023-2024 school year.
Rates are subject to change.