See latest updates on University Housing's response to the COVID-19 outbreak.
Ruskin Hall127 N Bellefield Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15213 | View Map
Room Type: Single, Double
Housing Type: On Campus Housing, Gender Inclusive Housing, Apartment Style Housing
- Central air conditioning
- Fully furnished
- Private baths and kitchens
- Wi-Fi in all apartments
- Fully sprinklered
- Twenty-four-hour emergency service
- Convenient access to University shuttles and public transportation
- 24/7 Security Coverage
- Access to Housekeeping and Maintenance staff 24/7, 365 days a year
- Daily delivery of Post-Gazette, USA Today, and The Pitt News in select residence hall common areas accessible to all students
- Basic cable television in each room/suite in residence halls and each bedroom and/or living room in apartment-style accommodations
Ruskin Hall is located near the Cathedral of Learning on the eastern edge of campus. Newly renovated Ruskin Hall houses 416 students in one, two, and three-person apartments and single-person efficiency apartments. The air-conditioned, furnished apartments include private baths and kitchens with a refrigerator, stove, microwave, and dishwasher. Ruskin Hall offers basic cable television hookups in each living area and bedroom, and an internet connection in each bedroom. Common areas will also offer wireless Internet access. Each unit and all common areas are equipped with sprinklers and regularly scheduled fire drills are conducted. No student parking is available.
TWO PERSON SUITES
THREE PERSON SUITES
SINGLE PERSON SUITES
Room Rates* per Semester
Single (3 Person Suite): $4,150
Double (3 Person Suite): $4,050
*Room rates are subject to change.
**A meal plan is not required for students residing in Ruskin Hall.